Manukau Institute of Technology has five campuses across Auckland, so you don't have to leave your neighbourhood to start studying. Many of our campuses and study facilities are located right in the heart of industry for the skills, networks and contacts you need.
Our buildings range from the historically significant Dilworth Building to the world-class, newly opened MIT Manukau.
Specialised teaching and learning facilities
Because we work closely with industry, we also have specialised teaching and learning facilities throughout Auckland including:
- New Zealand Maritime School, overlooking the waterfront in downtown Auckland
- Floristry in the heart of Auckland's professional flower industry the Floramax flower auction house in Mt Wellington
- School of Plumbing and Gasfitting in Mangere
Nursing at the Ko Awatea Nursing Hub at Middlemore Hospital
Motorsport facilities at Pukekohe Park Raceway
Horticulture at Unitec's Mt Albert Campus
- Early Childhood Education at Queen Street, Auckland CBD
- A range of community learning centres within the greater Auckland region.