Manukau Institute of Technology has five campuses across Auckland, so you don't have to leave your neighbourhood to start studying. Many of our campuses and study facilities are located right in the heart of industry for the skills, networks and contacts you need.
Our buildings range from the historically significant Dilworth Building to the world-class, newly opened MIT Manukau.
- MIT Otara (Newbury Street, Otara) – The main campus for Manukau Institute of Technology
- MIT Manukau (Cnr Manukau Station Rd and Davies Ave, Manukau) – Business, Information Technology, Tourism and Business Admin
- New Zealand Maritime School (Commerce St, Auckland City) – Domestic Maritime, Marine Engineering, Nautical Foreign-Going and Logistics
- MIT Queen Street ( 246 Queen Street, Auckland) – Pathway Centre, Hospitality
- MIT Mangere (Mahunga Drive) – Plumbing, Gasfitting and Drainlaying
We have cafeterias and a contemporary training restaurant where you can grab a snack or a meal, or meet up with your friends.
Specialised teaching and learning facilities
Because we work closely with industry, we also have specialised teaching and learning facilities throughout Auckland including:
- Floristry at Floramax in Mt Wellington
- Nursing at the Ko Awatea Nursing Hub at Middlemore Hospital
- Motorsport facilities at Pukekohe Park Raceway
- A range of community learning centres within the greater Auckland region.