Workplace assessment is the process of assessing skills and knowledge on the job. We offer a fully on-line training option which is tailored to meet a variety of specific industry requirements.
Successful participants will be qualified to assess workplace performance, against the prescribed unit standards and assessments for their industry.
Next date: Monthly Enrolments
Who should attend
- Industry Training Organisation staff and advisory groups
- Training officers and all staff responsible for training
- Supervisors and managers in the workplace
- Polytechnic lecturers
- Private Training Establishment staff involved in assessment
- Secondary school teachers.
This course is offered as a fully online training option and is tailored to meet a variety of specific industry requirements. The course duration is 20 weeks with opportunity to complete earlier.