As part of the NZ Government funding initiative targeting Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) in the workplace, Manukau Institute of Technology (MIT) is pleased to be able to work with employers to customise and deliver a fee free Workplace Communication Programme at your place of work.
Five good reasons for improved communication in the workplace:
- Improves quality and productivity
- Enhances communication channels
- Helps employees understand workplace documents, processes and makes a safer workplace
- Opens up further training opportunities
- Helps staff become more innovative and responsive to change.
At MIT, we work closely with you during every step of the process to ensure the programme provides you the maximum benefit within your environment.