Setting up a Customised Workplace Programme
6 Easy Steps to setting up a Customised Workplace Programme
STEP 1: ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Email or phone to arrange a time for one of the Customised Learning and Development Centre (CLDC) team members to come to you and discuss your needs.
STEP 2: AGREEMENT IN PRINCIPLE
- Agree company participation in principle
- Outline TEC requirements
- Outline next steps and timeline
- If desired one of the CLDC team will come to a staff meeting to talk about who we are, the upcoming opportunity available to them and answer any questions they may have
STEP 3: WE GET TO UNDERSTAND YOUR WORKPLACE AND YOUR EMPLOYEES
We will work with you to understand the Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) of your workplace, formalise your company's KPI's, develop a programme overview and identify participants for the programme.
STEP 4: PROGRAMME'S STRUCTURE IN YOUR WORKPLACEAgreement on:
- What time/s and day/s suits your team
- Programme timeframe
- Final acceptance of participants
This information is part of the agreement between the workplace and Manukau Institute of Technology.
STEP 5: PROGRAMME DELIVERY
- The MIT teaching team will deliver the programme (48 hours) and work with your team to ensure its success.
- On completion a certificate presentation/celebration will be held to acknowledge their success
STEP 6: WHERE TO NEXT?
- Presentation of the final programme report
- Discussion about further Professional Development and funding options