Vanilla and Mango Panna Cotta recipe
Panna Cotta Ingredients
- 750ml heavy cream
- 250ml milk
- 150g sugar
- 25-35g gelatine sheets
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
Luke’s Panna Cotta Toppings
- Dried mango cut into strips
- Mango pulp
- Roasted pecans
- Whittaker’s white chocolate sante bar for garnish
- Place sugar, milk and vanilla into a medium saucepan and bring to boil until the sugar dissolves.
- Separate out the dry gelatine sheets and then place into bowl of water, let them sit of 5-10 minutes. Then immediately stir the soft sheets into hot milk. Whisk until smooth and dissolved.
- Slowly pour in cream to the hot milk and gelatine while constantly stirring.
- Once all of the ingredients have been combined, pour the liquid into individual serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 2 to 4 hours.
Garnish with lightly toppings of your choice, however Luke recommends using a light layer of mango pulp, roasted pecans, coconut flares, some dried mango cut into thin strips and half a Whittaker’s white chocolate sante bar to garnish.