MIT will be holding Experience Days for Year 12 and 13 students. Experience Days start at 9am and finish at 2.30pm.
These days are free of charge and have been designed to give interested secondary school students an insight into these programmes at Manukau Institute of Technology.
- 2018 dates will be published in early 2018.
- Students must be registered by their School Careers Advisor.
- To register your students, please download and complete the corresponding Experience Day booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- When registering students, please make the necessary arrangements to ensure that all students registered attend.
- Schools sending groups of ten or more students to an Experience Day must have a school staff member accompany the group for the entire day.
Experience Days are open to Year 12 and 13 students only.
Schools and Community Liaison
To get in contact with our Liaison team, please call the Information and Application Centre on 0800 62 62 52, and ask to speak to one of the team.
Liaison staff will be available to meet with students and families on campus, or talk over the phone to discuss study options for the year.
School of Secondary-Tertiary Studies
Schedule an individual or group visit
The Schools and Community Liaison Team are able to host individual or small groups of students for visit to the School of Secondary-Tertiary Studies. The visit typically takes about 30 mins as we talk through the programme, the application process and take a tour of the school.
To discuss scheduling a date and time for your visit, please contact Cara McCarthy, Schools and Community Liaison Manager:
Schools and Community Liaison Manager
Manukau Institute of Technology
Phone: 09 968 8095