Studying at or visiting the building means becoming familiar with new ways of working and way-finding. With this in mind, a Student Guide for MIT Manukau is available as part of your induction package.
You can also download the Student Guide here PDF, 1770.9 KB.
Even if you're just visiting, be sure to look over this information before you arrive. The guide covers:
- Key facts about MIT Manukau
- How to get there - your transport options include train, bus, car and cycling
- The building and grounds - opening hours, finding your way around, security and emergency procedures
- Studying at MIT Manukau - how to use your Student ID card, contacting your lecturer, learning and social spaces
- Services and facilities
- IT Support and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) technology.