Applying for IELTS
You can apply online, by email or in person.
- Go to the British Council's online registration website.
- Complete the online application form and submit.
- You can either upload your passport into the application form, or email it to us at email@example.com. Put your full name and test date in the subject line.
- After you have submitted your online application form, you will receive an email outlining payment options.
NOTE: If paying online please click the “Next” button at the end to complete the payment process.
- Once we have received your application form, passport copy and payment, we will email you confirmation and receipt within 10 business days. You will also receive an access code for the Road to IELTS programme.
Download and complete an IELTS Application Form.
Complete this form email it together with a copy of your passport (including the photo page with your personal information and the expiry date) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details on how to pay your test fee will be emailed to you on receipt of your application.
In person application
Please come to our MIT Otara IELTS Test Centre