Due to the Level 4 lockdown in Auckland we will be rescheduling any IELTS tests until after the lockdown ends.
We will contact you as soon as possible by email. Please stay safe and well.
Road to IELTS is a comprehensive 100% online preparation course, designed by British Council IELTS experts.
Free online preparation for your IELTS test
- 30 hours of online self-study materials from the British Council to support your exam preparation
- Exclusively for registered candidates at a British Council test centre
- Three units, each based on commonly used IELTS topics
- Each unit covers all four sections of the exam (reading, listening, writing and speaking).
Prepare for your IELTS test
- Practise IELTS listening tasks under timed conditions
- View sample videos of speaking tests, highlighting good and less good practice
- Develop vocabulary and techniques for writing tasks 1 and 2
- Work on authentic texts for the reading test – just like the real exam
- Develop vocabulary in topic areas commonly used in the IELTS exam.
- Instant feedback: Gain instant feedback on your performance and monitor your personal progress.
- Understand your mistakes: See the correct answers and receive tips and hints to help you improve.
- Develop confidence: As the exercises are based on real IELTS tasks, you become more familiar with the test and so feel more confident.
Access the materials
After you have registered for the IELTS test and your payment is confirmed we will send you your unique access code to the materials within three business days.
You can use the materials as many times as you wish until one week after the date of your written exam.