How to access the BYOD computer environment
Using your own device on campus is simple - just follow these steps:
- Power up your device and ensure you are connected to the Internet.
- Download and install the Citrix Receiver (if you have not previously installed it) from https://www.citrix.com/go/receiver.html
- Open your favourite internet browser and navigate to our BYOD portal https://apps.manukau.ac.nz
- Enter your Manukau Institute of Technology username and password and click the Log On button.
- Select the MIT Desktop from the Desktops tab.
For further information and technical guides please visit the ICTS website.