About Career and Employment Solutions
Career and Employment Solutions liaise with employers and provides support to students and staff.
You can come and talk to us about:
- Full-time/part-time/casual job opportunities
- Job search strategies (Learning the tools to find the right job)
- Job applications (Promoting yourself with an effective CV and covering letter)
- Interviews (Presenting yourself confidently)
- Networking and talking to Employers
- Career planning
For a range of resources and templates to help you on your job search journey, access our Career Conversations course here:
Did you know? CES works with some of New Zealand’s top companies including Air New Zealand, ANZ, Coca-Cola Amatil, Fisher and Paykel, Auckland Council and Fulton Hogan.