Resources for students, graduates and alumni
Career and Employment Solutions have gathered together the following resources to assist you in your hunt for a new job.
You'll find information to help with your cover letter, CV's, job interviews and job hunting tips.
CV and cover letter templates and tips
- How to write a good CV (must read before you write) 35.1 KB
- Skills focused CV example 28.6 KB
- Work focused CV example 28.0 KB
- School leaver CV example 26.3 KB
- CES Cover letter tips 157.0 KB
- Cover letter template 28.5 KB
- Careers NZ Cover letter example 835.5 KB
- CES Networking and reputation 151.9 KB
- CES LinkedIn Profile Guide.pdf 128.6 KB
Job Search Strategy Tips
Interview Preparation Tips
To book a mock interview session or a Career Counselling session call us on 968 8000 ext. 8615 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful resources from Careers NZ
Find out more useful job-hunting information by visiting the Careers NZ website.
Video tips for interviews from Careers NZ
Watch useful videos from Careers NZ to help you in your job search and to get you ready for an interview.
- Behavioural interview questions and answers
- Nail or Fail: Watch and learn tips for the job interview success
- What employers want – skills employers are looking for
- Options for school leavers
Employer video tips from Career Fair 2019
Resources for staff
The CES team are happy to help MIT staff with resources and support around work readiness and employability.
To book one of our popular workshops (CVs and Job Search / Interview Skills/ Career Planning) email us on email@example.com