Manukau Institute of Technology offers a range of internationally recognised degrees, from Applied Management to Sport and Exercise science. A unique aspect of all of our Bachelor's degrees is that they have an industry project or work placement incorporated as part of the curriculum, giving students valuable real-world experience to get them work-ready.
Benefits of studying for a degree at MIT
- Practical industry-based learning is built into your qualifications, making you work-ready.
- Learning relevant to the real world puts you ahead of the field, in terms of experience and understanding. You will be skilled in current technologies and practices.
- All our degrees are internationally recognised and of equal standing to a university degree.
- MIT degrees are taught by lecturers with significant industry experience.
- Enjoy small classes ensuring personal attention, peer mentoring and a friendly, inclusive campus.
- You will enjoy a supportive learning environment.
Our Bachelor's degree programmes
Bachelor of Applied Management - majors available:
Sport and Exercise Science