If you already have a degree and are looking to further your qualifications, or you have relevant industry experience and are looking to take the next step in your career, we offer a range of internationally recognised graduate diplomas that will enhance your skills and knowledge.
Our graduate diplomas are designed for people who have a degree in one area but want to change their area of specialisation or career. It is also for people who have a Level 6 or 7 diploma and/or several years of relevant work experience who want to get a qualification or update their skills in the area they are working.
You will develop specialised business skills and practices for the career you want which will open up your opportunities in the business world. Choosing your areas of study means you will get the skills and knowledge you need to meet your career goals. Your programme will include a full-time industry project for a local business, ensuring you graduate with both a diploma and real work experience when you enter the job market.°
Some of the companies our students have worked with include: Davanti Consulting, Dimension Data, Ecomailbox, Foodstuffs, Freeview, Fuji Xerox, goodtv, Manukau Institute of Technology, Orion Health and Vega.
Explore our study areas below to find the programme that will help you land your dream job.
Graduate diplomas available:
°Excludes Professional Accounting.
»Your choice of courses will be subject to Programme Leader approval.
There are many benefits of completing a graduate diploma with MIT:
- Practical industry-based learning built into your qualifications means you are work-ready
- Learning is relevant to the real-world and puts you ahead of the field in terms of experience and understanding
- You will be skilled in current technologies and practices
- All our graduate diplomas are taught by lecturers with significant industry experience
- With many of our classes being small, it ensures you personal attention. You also benefit from peer mentoring and a friendly, inclusive campus.
- Students enjoy a supportive learning environment.
Flexible study option
Keen to study a stand alone course? At MIT you can apply to study an individual course to gain proficiency in a specific area. Our Certificate of Proficiency options allow you to study an individual course without enrolling in a full programme.
Find out what Business courses are available to study as a Certificate of Proficiency here.