Automotive Electrical and Automotive Engineering
- My parents built a Garage from scratch. I grew up as the Garage expanded.
- My Father encouraged me to become an Auto Electrician.
- I joined Saint John and rose through the ranks.
- 1967-1975 Westward Electric, Apprentice to Advanced Tradesman.
- 1975 Glen Innis Electrical and Tuning. Foreman.
- 1975-1978 Lucas Industries ,Workshop Supervisor.
- 1978-1985 K Warrington Ltd ,Owner /Operator.
- I was the NZ Electrician to the Whitbread round the world Yacht race.
- I won second place in the NZ Saint John Individual Competition.
- I am a St John First Aid Instructor/Assessor.
- I attended a Royal Investiture and Vice Regal Functions.
- My motivation is learning new things every day
Why I love MIT
The social interaction of teaching and learning.
The great variety of young people on their life’s journey and being a small part of that.
Why come to MIT?
The learning Environment is great here, you should partake of it.