Electrical Engineering and Trades
As well as the breadth of full time programmes available at Manukau Institute of Technology, we also offer a range of short courses for those who wish to upskill or retrain in electrical, networking or programming certifications.
Note: $150 International Student processing fee (this will apply to all International Students enrolling into our Short Courses in 2019).
In addition to those listed on these pages, courses may be offered in Motor Speed Control, Project Finance for Engineers, DeviceNet and SCADA if there is sufficient demand.
Please contact us to register your interest today.
The following courses are available in this area of study:
- Electrical Registration Safety Refresher - Competency Course
- Registration Revision: Electrical Regulations
- Electrical Registration - Theory
- EWRB Practical Skills Assessment Stages One & Two - Electricians
- EWRB Practical Skills Assessment Stage Three - Electricians
- Electrical Inspector
- PLC Basics - A 'Hands-on' Workshop
- PLC Programming 1
- PLC Programming 2
- Introduction to Networks (Cisco CCNA 1)
- Routing and Switching Essentials (Cisco CCNA 2)
- Scaling Networks (Cisco CCNA 3)
- Connecting Networks (Cisco CCNA 4)
- Cisco CCNA Instructor Training