- Learn the major factors in the formation of supply chains, logistics, and distribution systems
- Examine inventory control principles
- Explore domestic and international issues in trade and logistics
- Study purchasing and procurement evolution, principles and terminology
- Use planning and strategies used in logistics and purchasing
- Factor purchasing quality, price, timing, and quality initiatives
- Practice controlling and measuring efficiency and effectiveness in logistics and purchasing
- Understand the basis of inventory control and customers and the impact of inventory control
- Understand the principles used in inventory management
- Study technology systems and their application in recording, valuation, and forecasting inventory
- Study inventory identification and location systems, evaluation of warehouse inventory systems, and protecting and keeping inventory safe.
|Study location(s)||MIT Ōtara|
|International fees (NZD)||Certificates of Proficiency are not recommended for international students|
We're here to support you to succeed.
If you need help with applying or advice on choosing a course, our Ask Me! Student Services Centre is here to give you guidance.
Information is correct as at February 2021. Programme fees are based on a full-time student and may vary depending on your final selection of courses that make up your programme. To provide you with an indication of costs, the approximate fees quoted in this publication are based on the indicative 2021 fee structure. The indicative programme fees for 2021 do not include the Compulsory Student Services Fee (CSSF). The CSSF is an additional levy to your 2021 programme or course fees. Further information about the CSSF can be found here www.manukau.ac.nz/cssf. Programmes stated as eligible for free study in 2021 are based on the 2020 fee structure and subject to funding confirmation for 2021. All fees are in New Zealand Dollars. You will be advised of the current fees at the time of enrolment. All courses and programmes will proceed subject to numbers and academic approval. Manukau Institute of Technology Limited is accredited under the provisions of the Education Act 1989. International students must study in class and will not be able to enrol for online study options.