Who should attend
- Professional adult and tertiary teaching practitioners.
- Teachers teaching unit standard courses.
The purpose of the training scheme is to enable teaching practitioners to be able to design and evaluate assessment materials and to quality assure assessment materials and assessor decisions.
Learners/participants will be able to:
- Explain assessment types, and compare evidence collection methods and their application.
- Design assessment materials.
- Evaluate assessment materials.
- Explain the purposes and principles of quality assurance of assessment.
- Quality assure assessment materials.
- Quality assure assessor decisions.
- Follow quality assurance administration requirements.
|Next Start Date||February, April, July and October|
|Study location(s)||MIT Otara|
|Study method||Full-time, Part-time, Blended, Distance learning, Online|
|Domestic fees||$345 (approx.)|
For more information please contact email@example.com | 0800 86 85 85
Information is correct as at October 2019. Programme fees are based on a full-time student and may vary depending on your final selection of courses that make up your programme. To provide you with an indication of costs, the approximate fees quoted in this publication are based on the indicative 2020 fee structure. The indicative programme fees for 2020 do not include the Compulsory Student Services Fee (CSSF). The CSSF is an additional levy to your 2020 programme or course fees. Further information about the CSSF can be found here www.manukau.ac.nz/cssf. Programmes stated as eligible for free study in 2020 are based on the 2019 fee structure and subject to funding confirmation for 2020. All fees are in New Zealand Dollars. You will be advised of the current fees at the time of enrolment. All courses and programmes will proceed subject to numbers and academic approval. Manukau Institute of Technology is accredited under the provisions of the Education Act 1989. International students must study in class and will not be able to enrol for online study options.