Graduate Certificate in Applied eLearning (Level 7)Apply here now!
About the Programme
The Graduate Certificate in Applied eLearning targets Teachers, Lecturers, Educators and Trainers from all educational sectors, and both public and private institutions, where the trend is towards the use of technology to support teaching and learning.
|Study Method||Part time, online|
|Applications||Close when the programme is full|
|Start Dates||February and July|
Learning Technology Centre
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Have successfully completed a teaching qualification (primary, secondary or tertiary) or equivalent and
- Have successfully completed an undergraduate qualification or attestation of ability to study at Level 7
- Access to and familiarisation with computers will be required as this programme is taught online and
- Have English language competence to undertake this programme which is taught and assessed in English
Any applicant whose first language is not English must provide evidence of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 7.0 (with no score below 6.5) or equivalent. Applicants will be accepted in order of application.
- Educational Design for eLearning
- Appreciation of eLearning Tools
- Facilitating Online Communities
- Evaluation of eLearning for Effective Practice
For further information about this programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 968 8000 extn 8200
|906.706||Educational Design for eLearning|
|906.707||Appreciation of eLearning Tools|
|906.708||Facilitating Online Communities|
|906.709||Evaluation of eLearning for Effective Practice|
|906.711||Special Topic - 10 credits|
Teaching in web-supported, web-enhanced, online primary, secondary or tertiary teaching environments.