Manukau Institute of Technology (MIT) is a leader in technical and vocational education delivering a range of academic qualifications from certificate to degree level. Each year 20,000 students including 1,000 international students choose to study at MIT.
Why Choose MIT?
- NZ's top Institute of Technology*
- Government tertiary institution
- Balance of theory and applied learning
- Graduates are work ready
- Modern specialised facilities
- Flexible qualifications and career paths
*Rated best overall Institute of Technology or Polytech: Tertiary Education Commission; The performance of Tertiary Education Organisations, 2009.
MIT is located in Manukau City, Auckland, the gateway to New Zealand. Continuing population and economic growth represents job opportunities for students and graduates alike.