As a student at Manukau Institute of Technology you are required to read, understand and abide by the following regulations, policies and statutes.
Regulations are detailed documents approved by the Manukau Institute of Technology Council, which set out the rules governing matters affecting students at the Institute. Regulations are binding and are reviewed regularly.
Policies are more specific to Manukau Institute of Technology and how we do things here. They are approved by the Chief Executive or Academic Board. Policies provide high level direction and guidance, establish key principles and responsibilities, set fundamental requirements and limit and allocate responsibilities. Policies are binding and are reviewed regularly.
- Fee Payment Policy (AM3) DOCX, 271.33 KB
- Anti-Harassment Policy (AM8) DOC, 98.5 KB
- Anti-Harassment - Complaint Form DOC, 259.5 KB
- Anti-Harassment - Procedures DOC, 134 KB
- Complaints Resolution Policy (Excluding Harassment and Academic Appeals) (AM7) DOCX, 92.74 KB
- ICT1 Acceptable Use Policy DOCX, 274.05 KB
- Intellectual Property Policy (AM10) DOCX, 261.63 KB
- Parking Policy (FM2) DOCX, 214.99 KB
- Smoke Free Environment Policy (HR10) DOCX, 80.07 KB
- Cancellations, Withdrawals and Transfers of International Students Policy (AM5)
PDF, 290.51 KB
Statutes are high-level governing documents that set out the regulatory framework in which the Institute operates, according to government requirements. Approved by the Manukau Institute of Technology Council , statutes make provision for a regulation or policy to be made on the same topic. Statutes are binding and are intended to be permanent in nature and reviewed only as required.