We've made enrolling easy
So you're ready to apply to enrol in a programme at Manukau Institute of Technology.
Just follow the simple steps below, and if you need assistance, our Information Centre and departmental staff will be happy to help.
Before you enrol, we encourage you to visit us on campus. That way, you'll get to see our facilities and take advantage of free advice from staff with specialist knowledge. As part of this, we invite you to come along to one of our free Information Sessions. These are advertised in your local newspaper or if you're at school, you can find out about our next scheduled Information Sessions from your school careers adviser.
Please note that if you are an international student, you need to apply to enrol using a special application form which is only available from the International Centre.
How to apply
- Contact our Information Centre:
Freephone: 0800 62 62 52
Phone: (09) 968 8000
Fax: (09) 968 8701
Or visit the Information Centre at L Block, Gate 1, Newbury St, Otara.
- We will send you further information or an application form, or you can download the Application Form.
If you are an International Student, please download the International Application Form.
- Complete the application form and post it to the address shown on the application form.
Please note that if you are applying to become a full time student, you must provide proof of New Zealand citizenship or residency on your Student Registration and enrolment form. You can use either your birth certificate or passport for this.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your application and may invite you, if necessary, to attend an interview for your chosen programme. If you are successful in gaining a place, we will send you a Student Registration and enrolment form.
- You arrange payment of your fees, and your studies begin.