During Alert Level 2, our Ask Me! Student Services Centre will be available on-site and are also still available to assist you with queries by email or phone.
Ask Me! Student Services Centre (on campus) hours
MIT Otara campus, Dilworth Building, NA Block, Gate 12, North campus, Otara Road, Otara 8am to 5pm (Monday to Friday)
MIT Manukau campus, The Atrium, MIT Manukau 8am to 5pm (Monday to Friday) and 8.30am-4.30pm (Saturday).
Online (phone or email) hours
Monday to Friday 7am-8pm and Saturday 8.30am-4.30pm.
0800 62 62 52 in New Zealand
+64 9 968 8000 outside New Zealand
Your one-stop shop for all student services enquiries and information
The Ask Me! Student Services Centre is your first point of contact for all programme and study related enquiries. Our team of experienced advisers are available to answer your enquiries or we will refer you to someone who can help you.
Our services include:
- Our Ask Me! Student Services Centres where you can pick up programme brochures or other related material
- Providing assistance to complete your application form
- Certifying documents for your MIT application
- Enrolment queries
- Fees enquiries
- Student ID cards
- Issuing Auckland Transport discount stickers to MIT Students
- Transcript and academic record requests
- Graduation certificate pick up.
If you are an international student please see the International Student Centre section of our website.