Our Ask Me! Student Services Centre are available on-site and we are still available to assist you with queries by email or phone.
Ask Me! Student Services Centre (on campus) hours
- MIT Ōtara campus, Dilworth Building, NA Block, Gate 12, North campus, Ōtara Road, Ōtara 7am-8pm Monday to Friday.
- MIT Manukau campus, The Atrium, MIT Manukau 7am-8pm Monday to Friday, 8.30am-4.30pm Saturday.
Phone: 0800 62 62 52 in New Zealand, +64 9 968 8000 outside New Zealand
Your one-stop-shop for all student services enquiries and information
The Ask Me! Student Services Centre is your first point of contact for all programme and study-related enquiries. Our team of experienced advisers are available to answer your enquiries or we will refer you to someone who can help you.
Our services include:
- Our Ask Me! Student Services Centres where you can pick up programme brochures or other related material
- Providing assistance to complete your application form
- Certifying documents for your MIT application
- Enrolment queries
- Fees enquiries
- Student ID cards
- Issuing Auckland Transport discount stickers to MIT Students
- Transcript and academic record requests
- Graduation certificate pick-up.
If you are an international student please see the International Student Centre section of our website.