Our Chief Executive, Gus Gilmore is responsible for the strategic direction and management of the institute and has final responsibility for the management of all aspects of the institute.
The Chief Executive is advised by his Executive Leadership Team.
Executive Leadership Team
- Deputy Chief Executive Māori – Robert Sullivan
- Deputy Chief Executive Pasifika – Peseta Sam Lotu-liga
- Executive General Manager, People & Culture – Andrew Bhimy
- Executive General Manager, Strategy & Support Services – Michelle Teirney
- Executive General Manager, Technology – Jenna Woolley
- Executive General Manager Academic – Nuddy Pillay (acting)
- Executive General Manager Student Journey – Michelle Leadsom
- Specialist Advisor to CE – Dr Stuart Middleton
- Kaiakau – Kukupa Tirikatene
If you would like to make contact, email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Leadership Support staff.
Our purpose is to get people into great jobs.
To deliver vocationally focused tertiary education, research and technology transfer that ensures Auckland's economy, graduates, employers and communities have the capability and skills to achieve their potential.
Manukau Institute of Technology recognises that we have a special obligation to serve the people, communities and employers of Counties Manukau and that achieving significantly improved tertiary education outcomes in this region is critical to both our mission and to the future economic and social prosperity of the nation.