There are lots of ways you can experience MIT so you can have confidence that choosing MIT is right for you.
Book a Customised Tour
Book a tour or schedule a customised tour of MIT and find out more about what it’s like to study at MIT.
Nursing Open Evening
Date: Monday, 16 October 2017
Location: B Block, Gate 2, MIT Otara, Newbury Street, Otara
You will get the chance to:
- Talk to lecturers and current students to find out more about what its like to study at MIT
- Get help with the application process and understanding entry requirements
- Learn more about our student support services
- Meet our Māori and Pacific support team
- View student project displays
The Faculty have a wide range of study options starting at all levels. Here is your opportunity to talk to our team and find out more about what MIT has to offer.
Student for a Day
- Leaving school this year?
- Picked out a subject you are keen to study?
Our Student for a Day programme allows students to experience what it's like at MIT by attending real classes with current students. You can see what it's like to learn at MIT, how the classes are run and what content is covered.
Fill in the student for a day online registration form here and we'll be in touch soon.
Our Experience Days are ideal for years 12 and 13 and give secondary students the chance to see what tertiary study is all about.
See what days are coming up that may be of interest to you.
Registrations for these days are done through your School Careers Advisor. Work out which day you want to come along to and get your School Careers Advisor to register you for the day.