Searching for accommodation, especially in Auckland, can be hard if you don’t already live here. We are hoping that the following information and resources can help you to find something suitable for your needs.
How to choose
- What type of accommodation do you want?
- Do you want to live by yourself or with others?
- Look for accommodation close to shops, your campus and public transport
- The length you want to stay for (short term or long term)
- Budget of how much you want to pay for rent/board
The most popular types of accommodation in Auckland are:
- Homestays (living with a family)
If you want to speak to someone about accommodation options, please contact 09 968 8668 or email email@example.com.