Are you interested in learning more about how you can challenge your own thinking and develop the ability to think differently and critically to enhance to your studies and personal viewpoints?
In a world where we are surrounded by multiple views, cultures and conscious and unconscious bias, these videos and courses may challenge and excite you.
The following courses are available in this area of study:
- Learning How To Learn for Youth
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects
- Logical and critical thinking
- The danger of a single story - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- The Science of Everyday Thinking (Think101x)
- Watch Unconscious Bias @ Work
- Weird, or just different? - Derek Sivers
- How I'm fighting bias in algorithms - Joy Buolamwini