Find out how facts, figures, and technology combine to help people and companies succeed.
Choose from a range of business and administration specialisations or majors and develop the skills and knowledge you need to get a job or advance your career.
MIT degree grads earn more*
Recently analysed Government data shows that MIT degree holders have the highest employment rates in the country five years after finishing their degrees. They can also expect to be among the best paid. Explore your study options and become one of our MIT degree grads who earn more.
The following programmes are available in this area of study:
- New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills (Level 2) Industry Cadetship (Projects in Customer Service, Digital Technology, Financial Administration or Tourism)
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Accounting Support Services) (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 4) (Human Resource Administration or Medical Administration)
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (with strands in Accounting and Leadership and Management) (Level 5) This programme is open only for continuing students and students who have formally accepted their offer of place by 5th February 2020
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Level 7) (Majors include Accounting, Sales and Marketing, Hospitality Management, Human Resources Management, Operations and Production Management, and Project Management)
- Graduate Diplomas (Level 7) (Specialisations include Accounting, Sales and Marketing, Hospitality Management, Human Resources Management, Operations and Production Management, and Project Management)