Find out how facts, figures, and technology combine to help people and companies succeed.
Choose from a range of business and administration specialisations and develop the skills and knowledge you need to get a job or advance your career.
MIT degree grads earn more*
Recently analysed Government data shows that MIT degree holders have the highest employment rates in the country five years after finishing their degrees. They can also expect to be among the best paid. Explore your study options and become one of our MIT degree grads who earn more.
Certificate of Proficiency
Keen to study a stand-alone course? At MIT you can apply to study an individual course to gain proficiency in a specific area. Our Certificate of Proficiency options allow you to study an individual course without enrolling in a full programme.
Find out what Business courses are available to study as a Certificate of Proficiency.
The following programmes are available in this area of study:
- New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills (Level 2) Industry Cadetship (Projects in Customer Service, Digital Technology, Financial Administration or Tourism)
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Accounting Support Services) (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 4) (Human Resource Administration or Medical Administration)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Level 7) (Majors include Accounting, Sales and Marketing, Hospitality Management, Human Resources Management, Operations and Production Management, Project Management and Tourism Management)
- Graduate Diplomas (Level 7) (Specialisations include Accounting, Sales and Marketing, Hospitality Management, Human Resources Management, Operations and Production Management, and Tourism Management)