Find out how facts, figures, and technology combine to help people and companies succeed.
Business and Management
You'll learn how to solve problems, find and share important information, work in a team, and set and achieve goals. These courses will give you a great start in business with real experience and a qualification that you can use around the world.
HR Administration, Medical Administration and Accounting Support
All businesses need support staff with know-how and the skills to make things work smoothly. If you're just starting out or you are a senior administrator who wants to upskill, an administration and technology certificate will provide you with the industry-specific skills employers want. You can choose to specialise in HR administration, medical administration or accounting support services.
MIT degree grads earn more*
Recently analysed Government data shows that MIT degree holders have the highest employment rates in the country five years after finishing their degrees. They can also expect to be among the best paid. Explore your study options and become one of MIT grads who earn more.
Certificate of Proficiency
Keen to study a stand-alone course?
At MIT you can apply to study an individual course to gain proficiency in a specific area. Our Certificate of Proficiency options allow you to study an individual course without enrolling in a full programme.
Find out what Business courses are available to study as a Certificate of Proficiency here.
The following programmes are available in this area of study:
- New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills (Level 2) Industry Cadetship (projects in Customer Service, Digital Technology, Financial Administration or Tourism)
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Accounting Support Services) (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 4) (HR Administration or Medical Administration)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Level 7) (Majors include Accounting, Sales and Marketing, and Management (Event, Hospitality, HR, Operations and Production, Project, and Tourism)
- Graduate Diplomas (Level 7) (Specialisations include Accounting, Sales and Marketing, and Management (Event, Hospitality, HR, Operations and Production, Project, and Tourism)