Digital Media and Design
|Email:||Click here to email Guy|
Manukau Institute of Technology
Guy is a passionate advocate for digital media with a long history of creating digital content across multiple platforms.
He has written and directed two feature films and several award-winning shorts and web series. His films are currently available to stream worldwide on Amazon Prime. He has also created online commercial content for brands such as Visa, Panasonic and Oriana TV.
Guy has over twenty years’ experience developing diverse types of video content for online and streaming platforms. He wants to provide students the tools to create digital content and tell their own stories through social media and beyond.
What I love about MIT
I love MIT because we enable and encourage such a diverse range of students and give them real world skills that they can use to help shape their careers. We work with students of all ages, backgrounds and ethnicities and give them a level playing field to succeed, grow and thrive in a positive learning environment.
- Film and television, online content creation and marketing, social media platforms.
Award and grants
- Sydney Film Festival 'A Night of Horror' – awarded the Independent Spirit Award for 'I Survived A Zombie
- Franklin Film Festival for ‘Asylum’ - awarded best film
- Vegan Film Festival for ‘Immi The Vegan'
- Defeat MSA Alliance feature documentary grant for ‘Glimpses’.
Memberships and affiliations
- Writers Guild of New Zealand, Directors and Editors Guild of New Zealand.