Where could a career in the maritime industry take you?
Study one of our programmes and you will open the door to a world of opportunities.
The passenger, construction and towage industry need young people to be the masters and engineers of tomorrow.
If you love the ocean and are good at technical subjects, launch your training at the best facility New Zealand has to offer.
The following programmes are available in this area of study:
- New Zealand Certificate in Domestic Maritime Crewing (Level 3) Also known as Qualified Deck Crew (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Domestic Maritime Operations (Coastal and Offshore) (Level 4) Also known as Skipper Coastal and Offshore (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Domestic Maritime Operations (Skipper Restricted Limits) (Level 4) Also known as Certificate in Skipper Restricted Limits
- New Zealand Certificate Maritime Operations with Strands in Fishing and Watchkeeping (Level 4) Also known as Officer of the Watch <500GT Near Coastal / Mate Fishing Vessel Limited (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Maritime Operations (Level 5) Also known as Master <500GT Near Coastal and Master Fishing Vessel - Limited