Goodbye fees, upskill your maritime qualification for free##.
You can now study the New Zealand Certificate in Domestic Maritime Operations (Skipper Restricted Limits) (Level 4) for free.
(August and September 2020 intakes only).
Make your move, and together let's rebuild New Zealand's economy.
Due to high demand, we recommend applying early.
Where could a career in the maritime industry take you?
Study one of our programmes and you will open the door to a world of opportunities.
The passenger, construction and towage industry need young people to be the Masters and Engineers of tomorrow.
If you love the ocean and are good at technical subjects, launch your training at the best facility New Zealand has to offer.
##Free tuition fees for the specified qualification apply for new domestic students who apply between 8 June – 21 September 2020, for the August or September 2020 intakes. This offer is subject to availability within NZ Maritime School’s maximum permitted class sizes. Entry criteria apply.
The following programmes are available in this area of study:
- New Zealand Certificate in Domestic Maritime Crewing (Level 3) Also known as Qualified Deck Crew (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Domestic Maritime Operations (Coastal and Offshore) (Level 4) Also known as Skipper Coastal and Offshore (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Domestic Maritime Operations (Skipper Restricted Limits) (Level 4) Also known as Certificate in Skipper Restricted Limits
- New Zealand Certificate Maritime Operations with Strands in Fishing and Watchkeeping (Level 4) Also known as Officer of the Watch <500GT Near Coastal / Mate Fishing Vessel Limited (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Maritime Operations Master (Level 5) Also known as Master <500GT Near Coastal and Master Fishing Vessel Limited (Level 5)