Kaitohutohu tauira ō tē āo
Studying in a new country is an exciting and challenging time. To ensure you are well supported from the moment you enrol through to completing your studies, Manukau Institute of Technology (MIT) has a dedicated International Support Team in place to help you to adjust and make the most of your experience.
The International Support team is the first point of contact for all international students regarding enrolment and study-support related matters both on and off campus. The team also handles enquiries from prospective international students.
Services we offer and can assist with include:
- Enrolment processes and application
- Student Visa and Insurance
- Homestay and campus accommodation
- Pre-arrival and post-arrival orientation
- Links to internal and external support services
- Transition support, advocacy and pastoral care
- 24-hour, seven days, on and offshore, emergency support for MIT International students and family (Free phone 0800 648 2273).
MIT Otara: (South Campus) B Block: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8am – 4pm; Wednesday: 10am-4pm
MIT Manukau: Floor 2 – Tuesday and Thursday: 11:30am – 3:30pm
New Zealand Maritime School: Available via appointment.
Phone: (09) 968 8742
Emergency Free phone (Pastoral care only) 24/7: 0800 648 2273
Find out more: International students