CES Online is Live Now!
- Register for jobs
- Find employers
- Access career resources
Log in here
For first time registration, please see below
First time registration
New to CES Online? Sign up here.
Career and Employment Solutions liaise with employers and provides support to students and staff.
Come and see us!
Talk to a Career Consultant at the following locations from 9am - 4pm.
Every weekday: Monday to Friday
Every Monday and Thursday
Level 2 Reception
Or make an appointment at email@example.com
Resources for students, graduates and alumni
Career and Employment Solutions have gathered together the following resources to assist you in your hunt for a new job:
CVs and self-marketing tips
Job Search Strategy Tips
Interview Preparation Tips
To book a mock interview session or a Career Counselling session call us on 968 8000 ext. 8615 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for staff
To book one of our popular workshops (CVs and Job Search / Interview Skills/ Career Direction) email us on email@example.com
- Enter through either Gate 12 on Otara Road, or Gate 13 on Alexander Crescent.
- Find the Pasifika Community Centre. Parking is available here.
- Enter through the automatic doors at Level 1, then take the corridor going left.
- Keep going until the end of the building, where you will find a set of stairs.
- Walk up stairs to Level 2 then turn right, into the area with the EnterpriseMIT sign.
- Turn right and find NS203 on your first right, down the corridor on Level 2.