Career and Employment Solutions | Te Hihīngamanga Ōtinga
Helping students become work ready
As a student at Manukau Institute of Technology, you can access our Career and Employment Solutions team (CES) anytime from pre-enrolment to after you graduate.
Career and Employment Solutions at MIT can assist you in career development and in getting a great job. We’re always happy to help you navigate the world of work, so please make the most of the services we provide.
With our innovative recruitment portal – Career and Employment Solutions (CES) Online you can register for jobs, find employers and access career resources.
Log in here
For first time registration, please see below
First time registration
New to CES Online? Sign up here.
Wednesday 4 September
11am - 2pm
- 30 employer booths representing a wide range of industries
- Buses provided to and from the Otara campus
- Register to attend the event and go into the prize draw
Or for more information email us on email@example.com.
About Career and Employment Solutions
Career and Employment Solutions liaise with employers and provides support to students and staff.
You can come and talk to us about:
- Full Time/Part time/Casual Job Opportunities
- Job Searching Strategies (Learning the tools to find the right job)
- Job Applications (Promoting yourself with an effective CV and covering letter)
- Interviews (Presenting yourself confidently)
- Networking and talking to Employers
- Career Planning
Did you know? CES works with some of New Zealand’s top companies including Air New Zealand, ANZ,
Coca-Cola Amatil, Fisher and Paykel, Auckland Council and Fulton Hogan
Team Leader /Career Consultant
Candidate Care Coordinator
How to find us
Come and see us at the following locations from 9am - 4pm.
Every weekday: Monday to Friday
Level 2 Reception
Every Monday and Wednesday
Or make an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for students, graduates and alumni
Career and Employment Solutions have gathered together the following resources to assist you in your hunt for a new job:
CVs and self-marketing tips
Job Search Strategy Tips
Interview Preparation Tips
To book a mock interview session or a Career Counselling session call us on 968 8000 ext. 8615 or email us on email@example.com
Resources for staff
The CES team are happy to help MIT staff with resources and support around work readiness and employability.
To book one of our popular workshops (CVs and Job Search / Interview Skills/ Career Planning) email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter through either Gate 12 on Otara Road, or Gate 13 on Alexander Crescent.
- Find the Pasifika Community Centre. Parking is available here.
- Enter through the automatic doors at Level 1, then take the corridor going left.
- Keep going until the end of the building, where you will find a set of stairs.
- Walk up stairs to Level 2 then turn right, through the doors into the upstairs foyer.
- Turn right and find NS203 on your first right, down the corridor on Level 2.