With skills in Information Technology (IT), you can play a big part in the success of industries that not only drive the modern world, but can also completely change how it works.
Our programmes have been developed after working with schools, businesses and the community to include all the components to ensure your success in this field. Our strong industry relationships mean you keep up with the latest advances and techniques that are in demand in the real world.
- Our certificate and diploma qualifications will provide you with general IT skills.
- Our bachelor of digital technologies, and graduate diploma options, will further develop and focus your interests and experience into a more specific area. Choose to specialise in networking, software and web development or data analytics.
- Our postgraduate programmes in applied technologies will take you to the next step in your IT career. Choose to specialise in cyber security or data analytics.
Keen to study a stand-alone course?
Whether you are an individual who wants to upskill or a business looking for specialised staff training, this is where you'll find it.
Find out more about digital technologies short courses.
MIT degree grads earn more^
Recently analysed Government data shows that MIT degree holders have the highest employment rates in the country five years after finishing their degrees. They can also expect to be among the best paid. Explore your study options and become one of MIT's degree grads who earn more.
^Recently analysed government data shows that MIT degree holders have the highest employment rates and among the highest median earnings in the country five years after finishing their degrees. View the full report at educationcentral.co.nz
The following programmes are available in this area of study:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Technologies (Level 8) (Strands in Data Analytics and Cyber Security)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Technologies (Level 8) (Strands in Data Analytics and Cyber Security)
- Master of Applied Technologies (Level 9) (Strands in Data Analytics and Cyber Security)