Food and Beverage
Barista short courses
- I was born in Burma and finished my high school in Hong Kong.
- After finishing my matriculation, I went to Switzerland to study Hotel management and graduated in 1990.
- I started my Hotel Management Career as a Management trainee with Hyatt Regency in Macao, and did my time working around different Hyatt Hotels in South East Asia.
- For the next several years, I went around South East Asia working for various hotels in F&B sector, before coming back to New Zealand in 1997.
- Working for Four Seasons Hotel in Singapore was my career highlight.
- We won the best hotel award in Singapore.
Why I love MIT
Working with various students from different background with multiple challenges to succeed is why I love MIT. I really enjoy sharing my knowledge with people who want to learn and use it to get into a great job.