The MIT Tongan Students’ Association has been active since February 2001 with the main objective of supporting their members towards the goal of graduating from MIT in the following ways:
- Bring together the Tongan students at MIT
- Increase their participation, attendance and commitment to school-work
- Increase the number of enrolments
- Improve academic achievements
- Offer services, assistance and advice to accommodate students' studies
The association also attends the annual National Tongan Tertiary Students conference where they enjoy sports, choir, speech and debate competitions, cultural dancing and guest speakers.
If you would like to join or get more information, please email email@example.com.