The MIT Children's Education Centre is pleased to offer the following to our families.
30 hours free childcare offer
We are now offering 30 hours free to all children aged three (3) years and over enrolled at MIT Children’s Education Centre. Please enquire at reception if you would like to take us up on this offer. The following conditions apply:
- Child must be aged three (3) or over and must attend 9am to 3pm for five days per week
- A minimum average attendance rate of 80% (calculated weekly) is required for these hours. Planned absences must be notified to the Centre at the earliest possible opportunity and must be agreed with the Centre
- Hours of attendance that are in addition to these hours will be charged at a rate of $10 per hour and are by prior arrangement with the Centre.
- For all new enrolments, an administration fee of $20 is payable when submitting the enrolment form.
To download the 30 hours free childcare offer flyer, click here PDF, 137.59 KB
Manukau Institute of Technology staff discount
To support our wider Manukau Institute of Technology staff and their whanau, we offer a staff childcare discount here at the Children's Education Centre.
Staff childcare 25% discount
- The 25% discount applies when a child or children (aged 0-5 years) are enrolled at the MIT Children’s Education Centre
- The 25% discount is taken off the standard MIT Children’s Education Centre childcare fees
- For all new enrolments, a non-refundable $20 administration fee is payable when submitting the enrolment form
- MIT staff (casual, fixed-term or permanent) will be required to provide evidence of their employment with MIT.
To download the MIT staff childcare discount flyer, click here PDF, 185.61 KB