Do you need medical help or urgent care?
MIT has partnered with local health providers to take care of your health and well-being. Having your MIT student ID card available on request when seeing one of these health providers, will give you access to the MIT student services and discounted fees.
MIT Otara and Tech Park campuses health providers
Open 7 Days
- Bairds Road Urgent Care Clinic (now Local Doctors Otara), 3 Watford Street, Otara | 8am - 11pm
- Mangere Town Centre Urgent Care Clinic, 10 Waddon Place, Mangere 8am - 8pm
- Dawson Road Urgent Care Clinic, 124 Dawson Road, Clover Park | 8am - 8pm
- Weymouth Urgent Care Clinic, 235 Browns Road, Manurewa | 8am - 8pm
- Glen Innes Urgent Care Clinic, 5 Mayfair Place, Glen Innes | 8am - 8pm
- Mt Roskill Medical and Surgical Centre, 445 Richardson Road, Mt Roskill 8am - 8pm
MIT enrolled students shall receive a $5 Discount (“Discount”) from the applicable medical consultation fee. MIT students must present their current student ID card to receive the Discount.
International students studying at MIT who are not eligible for publicly funded health services may receive a $5 Discount for a “Visitor Patient” from the applicable medical consultation fee. Please contact East Tamaki Health Care for details and also refer to your insurance policy for further information.
MIT Manukau campus health provider
18 Manukau Station Rd, Manukau,
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 7pm
Sat - Sun: 9am - 12pm
You must present your MIT student ID card for MIT student fees and related costs. See table of Fees
New Zealand Maritime School City campus health provider
Ground Level, Quay West Building, 8 Albert Street, Auckland City.
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5:30pm
You must present your MIT student ID card if you are a student.
Visit Citymed http://www.citymed.co.nz/fees/ for health services and fees.
Accessing MIT Health Centre Medical Records
All remaining medical records that were still held by MIT on 8 June 2018 were transferred to Botany Junction Medical Centre.
Botany Junction Medical Centre is located at 110 Michael Jones Drive, Flatbush and provides high quality healthcare with a multilingual team of 10 GP’s and 7 nurses.
For more information on Health services available locally, and for out of hours and emergency care, click here.