Professional development is a great way to attract and retain employees. In addition to improving and increasing their capabilities, a strong professional development programme can attract and retain higher quality staff.
Our Business Development Managers are ready to work with you to develop a range of solutions to meet you and your organisation’s professional development needs. From scheduled delivery programmes to bespoke, customised options taught here at MIT or at a location convenient to your team, we have a range of options to suit.
Benefits to your organisation:
- Motivated employees
- Better employee retention
- Increased workplace productivity and performance
- Improved succession planning
- Greater focus on continuous improvement
- Being seen as an employer of choice.
Benefits to your staff:
- Skill enhancement
- Increased confidence
- Personal and professional development
- Greater focus on personal and job goals
- Pathway for promotion/career progression
- Greater feeling of control and ability to influence.
Find out more about our wide range of short courses here.
Have your prior knowledge and on-the-job skills and experience recognised.
Develop unique, practical and industry appropriate training for your staff.
Full-time study isn’t possible for everyone so we’ve developed flexible learning to make it easier for you and your staff to get qualified.