- Digital Technology (Level 4 and 5)
- Business Information Technology
- Introduction to Databases
- Computerised Accounting
- Introductory Programming
|Phone:||+64 9 975 4711|
|Email:||Click here to email Samah|
Manukau Institute of Technology
- Master of Service-Oriented Computing (First Class Honours) - Auckland University of Technology.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching Primary - The University of Auckland.
- BSc in Computer Science – Iraq (Baghdad) which has been assessed by NZQA as comparable to the learning outcomes of a qualification at level 7.
- Certificate in Tertiary Teaching - Manukau Institute of Technology
My teaching career started as a Lecturer Assistant at Al Mustansiriyah University (Iraq/Baghdad).
I moved to New Zealand in 1995 with my husband and daughter. I have another daughter who is born in New Zealand. I worked in different accounting and office administration roles in New Zealand and I started my NZ teaching career in Te Kuiti with Waikato Institute of Technology in 2000 then moved to Auckland in 2002 and continued my teaching career with Waikato then joined MIT in 2009.
Requirements Engineering in Service-Oriented Computing and Information Technology in relation to education
Mayhew, C., Ridha, S., & Ahmed, D. (2013). Software Implementation - Lessons to be learnt from the Novopay project. Proceedings of the CITRENZ 26th Annual Conference, Hamilton, New Zealand, October 6-9 2013 (66-72)
Memberships and affiliations
Corporate membership of Institute of Information Technology Professionals (IITP NZ)