Light Automotive Engineering
- My passions include my family, my work and my Motorsport.
- In 1980, I became a qualified automotive technician.
- I was born and raised in the south of London, but moved to New Zealand in 1988.
- I have an extensive work experience including working as a technician and manager for a Toyota dealership, owning and operating my own workshop on the North Shore, and also managing a workshop for a Mitsubishi agent in the Waikato.
- My teaching career started in 2014 at a PTE.
- I started teaching at MIT in 2016.
Why I love MIT
The diversity of cultures in both staff and students.
Why come to MIT?
The staff within the automotive department are passionate about what they do and will always do their best to make sure you are given every opportunity to succeed in your studies and then your chosen career.