SSTS, CAME L3 and Foundation L2
- Originally, I'm from Cape town, South Africa but immigrated to New Zealand in 2007.
- I studied at the University of Western Cape (UWC) (BA Education), I did Graphic Design at Cape Tech, and also completed 4 years study at Western Cape College of Education(Math & Science Teacher)
- I did my Diesel Technician Trade Certificate at the South African Naval Base.
- I worked at Consolidated Rock Machinery (CRM) as a store man and parts clerk for 3 years.
- After I qualified as a Diesel Technician, I was employed at Bobcat South Africa for 7 years, responsible for service, repair and maintenance on various Bobcat machines as well as external customers (Road building, demolition, construction and mining equipment)
- When I came to New Zealand, I worked at Clark Equipment (Bobcat NZ) for six months and was responsible for service, maintenance and repairs on Bobcats and Fork hoists (Straddle carriers & Reach Stackers).
- I made a career change and was employed at James Cook High School for six and a half years as an Automotive/Technology Teacher.
- My career highlight was when I got a position at MIT as an Automotive Lecturer.
- I am passionate about helping others and continuous improvement in all aspects to enhance quality (KAI-ZEN Principle).
Why I love MIT
Great institution to work for.
The interaction among the students and staff.
The satisfaction it brings when helping students to improve their life by assisting them with employment and other challenges life presents.
Exciting futures (visions and improvements).
Mutual respect among staff and students.
The opportunity to further studies and ongoing professional development.
Why come to MIT?
We care about our students and you will be looked after.
Great courses to study.
We will assist you with employment.