At MIT, we want to help more people get into education and great jobs – so these additional programmes are free* for New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.
- New Zealand Certificate in Pacific Language (Cook Islands Maori) (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Pacific Language (Samoan) (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Pacific Language (Tongan) (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Te Reo (Rumaki, Reo Rua) (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Pacific Language (Samoan) (Level 4)
For more information on the study option that's right for you contact one of our experienced Ask Me! agents.
*The specified programmes will be free in 2020 and 2021 for New Zealand citizens, residents entitled to reside in New Zealand indefinitely, and refugees and protected persons (under the Immigration Act 2009), of all ages that are eligible for tertiary study. Proof of residency status required. This offer is subject to availability within MIT’s maximum permitted class sizes. Entry criteria apply, and some costs may also apply.