Application to Enrol

Start your Application by setting up an Application Dashboard

Domestic applicants please note: After you've completed this form, you'll receive an email - please ensure you check this email and click on the link to complete your application.

Learn more about Application Dashboards

If you are a Domestic student, you'll get an Application Dashboard which will allow you to:

  • Submit and track applications
  • Upload new documents
  • Accept offers

Already have an Application Dashboard? Log into your Application Dashboard here.

Not sure what to study or need help applying?

You can view our programmes and their entry requirements here or we can help you with your application.

Start your application here

Please pick if you are you a Domestic or International student.
If you are a Citizen or Permanent Resident of New Zealand, Australia, the Cook Islands, Tokelau or Niue, you are considered a domestic student.


Need some help completing this form or not sure what to study?

We're here to help! You can: