Manukau Institute of Technology has six campuses across Auckland, so you don't have to leave your neighbourhood to start studying. Many of our campuses and study facilities are located right in the heart of industry for the skills, networks and contacts you need.
- MIT Otara (Newbury Street, Otara) – The main campus for Manukau Institute of Technology
- MIT Manukau (Cnr Manukau Station Rd and Davies Ave, Manukau) – Business, Information Technology, Tourism and Business Admin
- New Zealand Maritime School (Commerce St, Auckland City) – Domestic Maritime, Marine Engineering, Nautical Foreign-Going and Logistics
- MIT Queen Street ( 246 Queen Street, Auckland) – Pathway Centre, Hospitality
- MIT Mangere (Mahunga Drive) – Plumbing, Gasfitting and Drainlaying
- MIT Kolmar (Sutton Cres, Papatoetoe) - School of Sport
For our campus maps click here.
Our buildings range from the historically significant Dilworth Building to the world-class, newly opened MIT Manukau
We have cafeterias and a contemporary training restaurant where you can grab a snack or a meal, or meet up with your friends.
Specialised Learning Facilities