Study Business Administration with flexible learning.
Full-time study isn't possible for everyone so we've developed flexible learning to make it easier for you to get qualified. As a guideline, one credit equates to approximately 10 hours of learning which may include a mix of classes, online learning, workshops or work place learning.
- Learner centred design
- Flexible course structure giving learners more options
- Study in-class and/or online – the choice is yours
- More frequent opportunities to enrol - four times a year
- A wider range of in-class options across the day at MIT Manukau
- Classes are held at MIT Manukau, located above the Manukau train station in a purpose built modern educational environment.
Study is not a case of one size fits all. Our Ask Me! Student Services Centre is here to help. Whatever your situation and needs, we can give you personalised advice on how to make study work for you. Get expert and personalised advice. Contact us or request a call-back.