Keen to study a stand alone course?
At MIT you can apply to study an individual course to gain proficiency in a specific area.
See your individual course options, fees and when they are offered.
- Certificates of Proficiency (COP) are not recommended for international students.
- If your intention is to complete a full programme, please enrol into the programme. Studying an individual Certificates of Proficiency (COP) is not a pathway towards a formal qualification.
- Certificates of Proficiency (COP) may be cross credited to a programme.
- Grades achieved through studying a COP are not transferable to a programme.
- Some courses may have a pre-requisite. You may need to seek course advice before applying. Call 0800 62 62 52 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For course summaries see page 25 of the Programme Guide.
Information is correct as at February 2018. Course fees are approximate and are based on the indicative 2018 fee structure and may vary. All fees are in New Zealand Dollars. If your fees are paid by credit card, a credit card fee will be payable in addition to course fees. You will be advised of the current fees at the time of enrolment. All courses will proceed subject to numbers and academic approval. Manukau Institute of Technology is accredited under the provisions of the Education Act 1989. Fees are applicable for domestic students only.
MIT degree grads earn more*
Recently analysed Government data shows that MIT degree holders have the highest employment rates in the country five years after finishing their degrees. They can also expect to be among the best paid. Explore your study options and become one of MIT grads who earn more.