Career and Employment Solutions liaise with employers and provides support to students and staff.
Come and see us!
Talk to a Career Consultant at the following locations from 9am - 4pm.
Every weekday: Monday to Friday
Every Monday and Thursday
Level 2 Reception
Or make an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a job?
- To access job listings, visit our Student jobs section, or search for a job using our Find a job tool.
- You can also "like" us on Facebook for latest updates and other career information.
- For graduate job opportunities, create a profile on LinkedIn and join the MIT Graduates group on LinkedIn.
Resources for students, graduates and alumni
Career and Employment Solutions have gathered together the following resources to assist you in your hunt for a new job:
CVs and self-marketing tips
Interview Preparation Tips
To book a mock interview session or a Career Counselling session call us on 968 8000 ext. 8615 or email us on email@example.com
Resources for staff
- To book one of our popular workshops (CVs and Job Search / Interview Skills/ Career Direction) email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have an online CV module available on eMIT. We are in the Course Catalog under 2015 Student Life Services.
- Enter through either Gate 12 on Otara Road, or Gate 13 on Alexander Crescent.
- Find the Pasifika Community Centre. Parking is available here.
- Enter through the automatic doors at Level 1, then take the corridor going left.
- Keep going until the end of the building, where you will find a set of stairs.
- Walk up stairs to Level 2 then turn right, into the area with the EnterpriseMIT sign.
- Turn right and find NS203 on your first right, down the corridor on Level 2.